Andhra Pradesh Police recruitment 2018 | AP Police Recruitment 2018 | AP Police Vacancy 2018 Notification
Andhra Pradesh state police recruitment notice will be discharged shortly by AP Police government. Endorsed applications are welcomed against 1130 opportunities of Sub Inspector and Constable Posts. Candidates, who are looking out for jobs in Andhra Pradesh and beyond any doubt to make their profession in the government sector, this is a brilliant opening for work for them. Hopefuls, who meet the qualification criteria of AP Police Recruitment 2018, may present their applications through appropriate channel on or before the last date that is all around specified below. Applying aspirants may accomplish different insights concerning AP Police Recruitment 2018 SI, Constable Qualification criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and so on are well.
AP Police Constable Job Vacancy Notification 2018 | AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancy 2018
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Police Department|
|Category of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (SCT )|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Location of Work||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Apllication||Online|
|Starting date to apply for application form||Will be Updated soon|
|Last date to submit application form||Will be Updated soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 | AP Police Eligibility Criteria | AP Constable Eligibility Criteria
AP Police Educational Qualification -:
|Name of the Post||Required Educational Qualification|
|Constable||Aspirants should have finished his intermediate education qualification from any prescribed board/institution.|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Aspirants have 12th, or graduate degree from the prescribed institution is eligible for ASI Posts online registration.|
|Sub Inspector||Applying candidates must have graduation degree from prescribed university is eligible to apply for the Sub Inspector Posts|
AP Police Age Limit -:
• For Constable -: 18 to 22 years
• For Assistant Sub Inspector -: 21 to 25 years
• For Sub-Inspector -: 21 to 25 years
• Candidate who are from AP and right now working in Police Department -: 18 – 30 years
AP Police Pay Scale -:
• Candidates will be paid month to month salary of INR 16, 400-49,870/ –
AP Police Selection Process | Selection procedure for AP Police | AP Police Constable Selection procedure 2018
The Candidates need to confront qualified tests like physical tests, restorative tests, written test and meeting for choosing AP Police Govt Jobs 2018-19. Just the competitors who have finished all rounds will be put on definite determination list.
|Sub Inspector Post||
AP Police Application Fee -:
• For General/OBC: 300/ –
• For SC/ST: 150/ –
AP Police Vacancy 2018 Important Dates | AP Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Date to release||Will be Update Soon|
|Starting date to apply||will be notified later|
|Last Date to apply||Will be notified soon|
|Date of Examination||Will notify later|
|Admit Card||Before two weeks from exam date|
Procedure to fill application for Andhra Pradesh Constable Recruitment 2018 | AP Police Recruitment 2017 Apply Online | How to Apply for AP Police Constable 2018
• Visit the official site of AP that is appolice.gov.in.
• Look out for AP Police 2018 job application form link and afterward click to open it.
• Read entire given instructions and apply for enlistment through login Id and password.
• Fill application form subtle elements as inquired.
• Attach all scanned documents.
• Check again once before submitting AP Police Recruitment 2018 application.
• Apply and pay the fee through online bank.
• Take the print of the form for future reference.