BECIL Programme Coordinator Online Form 2018
BECIL Recruitment 2018 for Programme Coordinator Posts
Communicate Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) has welcomed online applications from Indian Nationals for documenting up the posts of Program Coordinator,purely on contract reason for sending in the field workplaces of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS), found all finished India. The last date to apply for these posts will be declared soon on the official site of BECIL. Add up to number of empty posts is 300 and the separation is given underneath. The enlistment of Program Coordinators will be made through online composed examination took after by an Interview. Last outcome will be made based on justify. The various critical subtle elements are given in the warning, the connection is given toward the finish of the post.The intrigued applicants can apply online straightforwardly on the official site of BECIL utilizing the connection given underneath.
About the Vacancies:
- Programme Coordinator – 300 posts
- Bachelors Degree in any field
- Desirable: 3 years experience in youth activities/ rural development/ other social sectors including voluntary work in a reputed organization.
- Technical Experience : Proficiency in Computers, report writing and communication skills
- Between 25 and 35 years
- Candidates selected will get Rs. 31,900/- by BECIL
- Unreserved/OBC: Rs 1500/-
- SC/ST/PC: 500/-
- To be updated soon
- 3 years experience in youth activities/ rural development/ other social sectors including voluntary work in a reputed organization.
Selection Procedure for Programme Coordinator Posts Job:
- The recruitment of Programme Coordinators will be made through online written examination (Total Marks=75) followed by an Interview (Total Marks=25). Final result will be made on the basis of merit.
- Selection will be held at State wise/Zone wise therefore, all the candidates must be from the State concerned.
- Selected candidates will be deployed in the State concerned only. However, placement in identified district will be at the sole discretion of NYKS.
- No person will be deployed at their Home District