The secret to success is to be ready when the opportunity comes…
Are you ready to grab this opportunity?
After coaching thousands of students to success in UPSC Civil Services Exam, We are launching an exclusive batch for Bihar Public Service Commission Exam for the determined and deserving candidates of Bihar region. The scientifically designed programme covers complete syllabus of GS – Prelims and Mains along with optional subject. The course equips the students with the relevant knowledge of each subject along with providing right kind of orientation and leadership skills.
CLS present multilayered analytical and research based approach towards the exam. The thorough strategy of CLS focuses on analysis of each topic of the syllabus from different dimension by the faculty of subject. It brings a complete outlook of the topic with an in-depth coverage and interlinking of different subject. It surely reduces efforts of student given in self study and also the time spent in the exam hall for the analysis and interlinking of different topics in to one.
Key Features of this Course
Regular classes from Monday to Saturday
Evening batches for working professionals
Special doubt clearing sessions and tips
Exclusive strategic classes at intervals
Distinctly designed study material
BPSC Syllabus for Gazetted Officer/CDPO
General Studies 150 Marks:
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India & salient feature of Bihar’s history.
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world
- General science
- Geography of Bihar and their darning system.
- Governance of India and Indian economy
- Important changes in Bihar economy after independence & contribution of Bihar in freedom struggle.
- General mental ability.
- General hindi-100 marks
(only qualifying paper and not counted for your final ranking mentioned below)
- General studies paper I 300 Marks
- (Modern history of India and Indian culture
- (Current events of national and international importance)
- (statistical analysis graph and diagrams)
- General studies Paper II 300 Marks
- Indian polity
- Indian economy and Geography of India.
- The role and impact of science & technology in the development of India.
- Paper- III
- Optional Subject – Paper I -150 Marks
- Paper- IV
- Optional Subject Paper II 150 Marks
Interview/Personality Test – 120 Marks