Bihar TET 2017 Application Form | Apply Now
BIHAR TET 2017
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 is state level examination which is led by Department of School Education Bihar. Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) leads each year Bihar TET Exam for the applicants who become a teacher in Government or Private School Teacher. Applicants who are waiting for the Bihar TET 2017 Application form get it from the official website. Applicants can apply for Bihar TET 2017 Application From the official website.
TET Application Form 2017
All the Applicants of Teaching Jobs 2017 are informed that the Bihar TET Online Application Form 2017 for BTET available from 6th April 2017 at 02:00 pm. BTET Online Application form will be available from 06th April 2017 to 25th April 2017. Bihar TET Exam Dates has announced now. This exam will be held on 11th June 2017 at the different exam centres. Official Notification of BTET 2017 to be released now. Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has announced that Bihar TET 2017 to be conducted on 11th June 2017. Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by Bihar School Education Board.
About Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test
Bihar TET was introduced by the Bihar Government. It was held for the first time in 2011. The test is compulsory to teaching jobs for Class 1 to Class 8. In this Exam Paper 1 is meant for teachers choosing for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. TET is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India. The exam is based on National Curriculum Framework. All graduates, including B.A, B.Sc, B.Com etc. are eligible to take the test. All B. Ed. graduates need to pass this exam to work as a teacher.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar TET 2017
Educational Qualification for TET Bihar Exam
- Candidate should have qualified intermediate from a recognised board.
- For more details check BTET official notification carefully.
Bihar TET Application Fee
|Category||For One Paper||For Both Papers|
Bihar TET vacancy 2017 Details
- Total Number of Vacancies – 18000
- Secondary Teacher (10th Level) – 11000
- Higher Secondary (10+2 Level) Teacher – 7000
Bihar TET Selection Procedure
Selection Procedure of Bihar TET (BTET) is based on Written and Interview of candidates. Eligible candidates will be select, based on their performance in BTET Exam followed by the interview or counselling process.
Job Location after Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Qualifying Marks
An Applicant who get 60% and above marks in the BTET Exam, they will consider as a BTET pass. The Applicant will be certified by the TET Certificate by the State Government.
BETET 2017 Important Dates
- Online BTET Application 2017 Starting Date: 06.04.2017
- Closing date for submitting online BTET Application form: 25.04.2017
- Payment of your application fee: 25.04.2017
- Bihar TET 2017 Admit card Availability Date: 1st Week of May 2017
- Bihar TET Exam Date 2017: 11.06.2017
Important Documents to be attached with BTET Application Form:
- Education Qualifications (Certificates with mark sheet).
- Caste or Community Certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Bank Draft.
Age limit for BTET 2017
- For Male Candidate: maximum 35 years
- For Female/OBC: Maximum 38 years
BTET Online Application Form
Applicants who are worried in this Bihar TET 2017 Notification they should apply through online mode. Such applicants are suggested to apply before the closing date. Filled BTET Application form correctly and don’t forget to upload your Photograph, signature, and documents. Dear candidates, you must check “How to Apply Bihar TET Online Application Form” given steps regarding how to apply.
How to Apply Bihar TET Online Application Form
- Open the official website
- Read the given instruction
- Click on Online Application form for Bihar TET 2017 link
- Register with valid Email ID and enter
- Enter Educational and Personal details
- Select Paper
- Upload scan photograph and signature in required format
- Take a Print out after final submission of application form for future uses