Why Should you join CLS?
The nature of the civil services exam has undergone a sea change. It has Began to focus, more upon the analytical and critical thinking ability in Various area of the Main Exam viz., History, Polity, Economy and more so the Traditional method of learning through monologue lectures has not proven Its efficacy to cater to the real demands of the exam, i.e,the need to critical thinking ability upon various areas of the Genaral Studies paper.
CLS has eneavored to equip the aspirants with this skill so that the tougest question of the exam ia answered with confidence and ease.We appeal to the aspirants to attend our lectures and get a feel of our ethical intention and capabilities of transforming your dreams of serving the nation though the coveted IAS, IPS,IFS Service (CSE) in to reality.
CLS present multilayered analytical and research based approach towards the exam. The thorough strategy of CLS focuses on analysis of each topic of the syllabus from different dimension by the faculty of subject. It brings a complete outlook of the topic with an in-depth coverage and interlinking of different subject. It surely reduces efforts of student given in self study and also the time spent in the exam hall for the analysis and interlinking of different topics in to one.
BPSC MAINS SYLLABUS
- General hindi-100 marks
(only qualifying paper and not counted for your final ranking mentioned below)
- General studies paper I 300 Marks
- (Modern history of India and Indian culture
- (Current events of national and international importance)
- (statistical analysis graph and diagrams)
- General studies Paper II 300 Marks
- Indian polity
- Indian economy and Geography of India.
- The role and impact of science & technology in the development of India.
- Paper- III
- Optional Subject – Paper I -150 Marks
- Paper- IV
- Optional Subject Paper II 150 Marks
Interview/Personality Test – 120 Marks
NOTE:-CDPO Examination has SEVEN optional subject rest of all Syllabus same as BPSC Gazetted officers examination.