CRPF Latest Recruitment 2017
The Central Reserved Police Force has released CRPF Latest Recruitment 2017 Notification for CRPF Sub Inspector, CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector /CRPF ASI and CRPF Constable Posts. Now CRPF latest Vacancy 2017 is 240 for various post. Mostly candidates were waiting for CRPF Constable vacancies 2017 and mostly was looking for CRPF Inspector Vacancy 2017, now waiting is the end. Now you can Apply Online for CRPF Latest Recruitment.
CPRF Vacancy 2017 Details
Online CRPF Application for CRPF Sub Inspector, CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector /CRPF ASI and CRPF Constable Posts are released. CRPF Online Application Form will be start from 06th April 2017 and the last date is 05th May 2017. Aspirants should check CRPF Official Notification for other details of CRPF New Vacancy 2017 such as eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Important Dates, CRPF Online Application Process, CRPF Application Fee, CRPF Selection Process, CRPF Admit Card, CRPF Result, etc. Selection of the Eligible Applicant will be based on through the CRPF Written Examination will be held on 30 July 2017 for CRPF Latest Recruitment.
About Central Reserve Police Force
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the India’s largest Central Armed Police Forces.Central Reserve Police Force works under the headship of Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. CRPF’s essential role is to help the State /Union Territories in the police operation to keep up law and order and counter-insurgency. Its headquarter is located in New Delhi.
CRPF was begun as Crown Representative Police on 27th July 1939 whose main job was to help Princely states in maintaining law and order.After independence, it became the Central Reserve Police Force on the enactment of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949.
CRPF Latest Recruitment Details in Short
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector (SI)
- No. of Vacancy: 135 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200
- Post Name: Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)
- No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2800
- Post Name: Constable
- No. of Vacancy: 102 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2000
Educational Qualification for CRPF Latest Recruitment 2017
- For CRPF SI Post: Aspirants need to intermediate (10+2) and 3 Years Diploma degree from any university recognised by Government.
- For CRPF ASI Post: Candidates need to pass Matriculation (10th) from a recognised board with 3 years diploma in Draughtsman Course.
- For CRPF Constable Post: Matriculation (10th) pass or equivalent from a Board, or University recognised by the Central or State Government.
Age Limit for CRPF Latest Vacancy 2017 Vacancy
Age Limit of Candidates according to following
- For SI: 18 to 30 Years
- For ASI: 18 to 25 Years
- For Constable: 18 to 23 Years
Age Relaxation for
- SC/ST Category: 05 Years
- OBC Category: 03 Years
Application Fee for CRPF Latest Vacancy 2017
- For SI Post: Rs. 200/-
- For Other Posts: Rs. 100/-
Application fee should be deposited in the following mode.
- Through Only SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted).
- Net Banking through any Bank Credit card / Debit Card of any Bank.
- Payment of Fee through SBI Challan will be Accepted up to 1st May (01.05.2017) only.
Note: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and ExServicemen eligible for the reservation they are Exempted from Paying Fee.
Selection Process CRPF Latest Vacancy 2017
Selection Process of candidates in CRPF 2017 Vacancy will be made on the following basis:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Skill Test (CT / Pioneer)
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification
Important Dates CRPF Latest Vacancy 2017
- Starting Date of CRPF Online Application form: 06.04.2017
- Last Date of Online Application for CRPF: 05.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Challan: 01.05.2017
- Date of CRPF Written Examination: 30.07.2017
For more details Please visit CISF Official Website