Educational Qualifications for CS Exam
Who would like to join CS (Company Secretary) Course they should fulfill following educational criteria.
CS Foundation Programme is of 8 months duration, post graduatesCandidates who have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) examination of a Board/University constituted by law in India or any other equivalent examination recognised by the Central Government are eligible.
- All post-graduates (excluding fine arts stream students).and
- That candidate having passed the Foundation examination of ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) or ICWAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) or any other equivalent accountancy institution in India or abroad recognised by the Council of the Institute are exempted from CS Foundation examination.
- Such students may directly seek registration to Executive Programme phase of Company Secretary (CS) Course.
Click here and go to:
- Exemption From CS Foundation Examination
- Educational Qualifications for CS Exam
- Detailed Information About CS Course