Educational Qualifications for ICAI / CMA Examination
Educational Qualification for CMA Foundation course
- Students must have passed 10th or equivalent qualification from any recognized institution or board.
- Students who have passed or appearing in 12th are also eligible for apply CMA Course.
- The minimum age for CMA Foundation Couse apply is 17 years (i,e; they must have completed the age of 17 years).
Educational Qualification for CMA Intermediate course
- Student Passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2) and Foundation Course of the ICAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India).
- Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts.
- Foundation (Entry Level) Part-I Examination of CAT of the Institute.
- Foundation (Entry Level) Part-I Examination and eligibility Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute.
- Passed ICSI Foundation /ICAI Intermediate by whatever name called along with 10+2.
- List of other qualifying examination is given vides Annexure VI of the prospectus of Notification.
- The minimum age for CMA Intermediate Couse apply is 18 years.
Note: Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission