Eligibility Criteria for CA CPT Exam
Eligibility Criteria for CA – CPT Exam
Candidates applying for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) need to fulfill following eligibility conditions:
- Candidates should be passed or showing up in 10+2 level qualifying examination from any national or state recognised/perceived Board of Secondary Education in India.
- Candidates need to be registered for/switched over to Common Proficiency Test (CPT) with Board of Studies of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- The registration for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is valid just for 3 years, candidates who are already registered/enrolled need to re-validate from concerned Regional Office before their registration expires/lapses before 3 years.
Click here and go to :
- CA – CPT Exam Pattern
- How Many Attempts for CA – Final Exam
- How Many Attempts for CA – IPCC Exam
- How Many Attempts for CA – CPT Exam
- Age Limit for CA – CPT Exam
- Exemption from CA – CPT Exam
- Eligibility Criteria for CA – CPT Exam
- How to Enter into CA Course
- About CA (Chartered Accountant) Exam