Exemption from CA CPT Exam
Students who fulfill the following condition they are exempted for CA – CPT Exam.
- Candidates who have completed/finished graduation or post-graduation in Commerce stream with at least 55% marks in total of all subjects or its equivalent from a state or nationally recognised university.
- Candidates qualifying undergraduate or postgraduate degree from Open University are additionally exempted from appearing in Common Proficiency Test (CPT).
- Candidates holding UG/PG degree in whatever another stream than Commerce must have obtained at least 60% marks or equivalent grade from recognised University (including Open University) require not appear/show up in Common Proficiency Test (CPT).
Note: Candidates whose eligibility is doubted/questioned will be asked to provide documents fulfilling eligibility requirements at least 14 days before the conduct of the examination.
Click here and go to :
- CA – CPT Exam Pattern
- How Many Attempts for CA – Final Exam
- How Many Attempts for CA – IPCC Exam
- How Many Attempts for CA – CPT Exam
- Age Limit for CA – CPT Exam
- Exemption from CA – CPT Exam
- Eligibility Criteria for CA – CPT Exam
- How to Enter into CA Course
- About CA (Chartered Accountant) Exam