- General category: 6 attempts till 32 years of age.
- Other Backward Castes (OBC) : 9 attempts till 35 years of age.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / (SC) : Unlimited attempts till 37 years of age.
- Physically disabled (Blind, Deaf-mute, Orthopedic) * : 9 attempts till 42 years of age.
* Physically disabled
- General = 09 attempts
- OBC = 09 attempts
- SC/ST Candidates = Unlimited attempts till an upper age limit.
Click here and go to:
- Maximum age for Civil Services Exam
- Age Relaxation in Civil Services (IAS) Exam
- How to Calculate Number of Attempts
- How many Attempts for Civil Services (IAS) Exam
- Civil Services Exam Pattern
- Eligibility Criteria for Civil Services (IAS) Exam
- Civil Services (IAS) Mains Exam Pattern
- Civil Services (IAS) Interview Pattern
- About Civil Service (IAS) Exam
- Civil Services (IAS) Prelims Exam Pattern