Candidates can apply for JSSC application form online. Jharkhand SSC Application Form divided into two parts: Part I registration & Part II Apply. In Part I registration, candidates need to fill required details such as valid email ID, Mobile No. and in Part II registration, candidates need to Fill up all the required fields and pay the application fee for the examination. JSSC Online Application form Commencement from 2nd May 2017 and Last date to Submit Online Application Form is 15th June 2017.
- Firstly visit Jharkhand SSC official website
- Read carefully the JSSC official notification for the eligibility criteria
- Click on the link New Registration
- The candidate completes their registration process
- You will get an email for the Registration number, Password from Department
- Find a link “Press Here to Apply Online” and click on it
- The candidate does login their account.
- Now, Fill JSSC Online Application Form with all the required fields and Attached documents
- Attached your scanned signature, photo and Submit it
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the Jharkhand SSC online form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use