Who need to go into CA courses they have two route to enter in CA courses
- Start CA Course through CPT.
- Enter into CA Course through Direct Entry.
- Enroll with the ICAI Institute for Common Proficiency Course (CPC) after passing class 10th examination.
- Appear in CPT examination after appearing in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination).
Who are eligible?
- Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates (55%) or Other Graduates/Post-Graduates (60%).
- Candidates who have passed an Intermediate level examination of ICSI or ICWAI.
Click here and go to:
- CA – CPT Exam Pattern
- How Many Attempts for CA – Final Exam
- How Many Attempts for CA – IPCC Exam
- How Many Attempts for CA – CPT Exam
- Age Limit for CA – CPT Exam
- Exemption from CA – CPT Exam
- Eligibility Criteria for CA – CPT Exam
- How to Enter into CA Course
- About CA (Chartered Accountant) Exam