IBPS SO Mains Result 2018: The Institute of Banking and Personnel (IBPS) declared consolidated mains and meeting comes about for Specialist Officers (SO) on its official site on Sunday. The finished edition off rundown for Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for SO has been discharged at ibps.in. Competitors, who cleared the prelims, showed up for the mains exam on January 28, 2018. The IBPS SO Preliminary exam was led on December 30 and 31, 2017. Applicants who cleared the prelims were given the chance to sit for the mains. A rundown of the posts of separate chose hopefuls, according to their enrollment number, will be shown on the site at the very latest May 1, 2018.
As per the notice discharged on the site, IBPS states that the rundown does not ensure offer of business and simply after choice by the “taking an interest association”, the last outcome will be discharged. The warning additionally subtle elements that candidature would stand scratched off if the hopeful doesn’t meet the qualification criteria. It additionally says temporary distribution does not guarantee work. The Common Recruitment Process is led to select IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer in different partaking associations of IBPS.
IBPS SO Mains Result 2018: Here’s how to check your result –
1. Go to the official website ibps.in
2. Click on CWE Specialist Officers
3. Next click on Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers VII
4. Click on ‘Combined Result for Main Exam and Interview for CRP SPL- VII
5. Go to next page, enter registration number/roll number and password/ date of birth and other details.
6. Tap login and see your result. Later take a printout for your future reference.