Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | KSP Recruitment 2018 | Karnataka Police Vacancy 2018
We have another recruitment update here as Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment 2018 is proclaimed. Job volunteers are illuminating online application forms in recent time. If you had graduation degree and intrigued to influence profession in Karnataka State Police Constable Jobs 2018 here is your chance. Candidates need to gather all details need to know before apply, such as eligibility qualification, selection procedure, fees of the application, essential dates and how to apply online is accessible here. To have this opportunity detail must meet with accessible beneath given points and details also have the choice to be on the official portal to find out about KSP Constable Posts Vacancies.
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | KSP Police Recruitment 2018
|Authority||Karnataka State Police Constable|
|Post Designation||Police Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||Will be updated soon|
|Registration form||Will be updated soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection||Written Test, PST PET, Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police Constable 2018 | Karnataka Police Eligibility Criteria | KSP Eligibility Criteria 2018
Intrigued candidates need to pass Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) from a perceived state or central Board.
• The Minimum Age limit for aspirants is 18 Years
• The Maximum Age Limit for General aspirants is 25 Years
Application Fee for Karnataka State Police Constable Vacancy 2017
• For Unreserved and OBC: – 250/ – Rs
• For SC and ST candidates :- 100/ – Rs
Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment Selection Process | KSP selection procedure | Karnataka Police Selection Process
The Selection will be conducted stages given beneath
• Endurance Test
• Physical Standards Test (PST)
• Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
• Written Test
Candidates who need to go for a written test and qualified the Test should take forward Endurance Test Physical Standard and Efficiency Test.
Endurance Test (Running Event)
• For Men-2 Km running in time frame of 10 Minutes
• For Ex-servicemen and Women Candidates – 400 Meters Run in time frame of 2 Minutes
Karnataka Police Physical Standard Test (PST)
• The Minimum Height required for Male direct candidates are 170 CM, for Male direct tribal is 155 cm, Female direct candidates are 158 cm, Female direct tribal is 150 cm.
• Chest Measurement for a Male candidate is of 86 cm least 5 cm extension for Direct. 75 Cm least 5 cm for tribal.
• For Female the Weight requirement is 45 KG.
Karnataka Police Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
For Men and Women, the high Jump within suitable time is 20 Meters for men, 0.90 Meters for Female and long Jump is 3.80 Meters for Male, 2.50 meters for Female.
Karnataka Police Constable Important Dates | KSP Important Dates 218
|Date to release||Will be Update Soon|
|Starting date to apply||will be notified later|
|Last Date to apply||Will be notified soon|
|Date of Examination||Will notify later|
|Admit Card||Before two weeks from exam date|
Step by step instructions to apply online for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2018 | How to apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018
1. Firstly intrigued aspirants go to the official gateway of Karnataka State Police website.
2. Now go to the recruitment board
3. Look out for recruitment advertisement and click on it.
4. Read it thoroughly and apply online
5. Fill your subtle elements and upload scanned copy of documents like photograph, signature and other required reports
6. Pay application fee by using net banking
7. Check all details filled properly and corrected them if required
8. Click on submit button for online enrollment
9. Take print out for future use.