UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board recently published a Notification to announced for the Direct Recruitment of UP Police Computer Operator 666 posts. Candidates who looking for a job in the Police department or Interested eligible candidates may apply for UP Police Recruitment 2017. you can apply Uttar Pradesh Police Computer Operator Application Form from 16th May 2017 to 15th June 2017.
UPPRPB Recruitment Notification 2017
UP Police Recruitment for Computer Operator posts notification is now published. If you are looking for UP Police Vacancy 2017 then UPPRPB notification announced for Computer Operator vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Police. Online applications are invited for filling up 666 Computer Operator posts in UP Police. Eligible and interested candidates can apply Application form through online mode at official website from 16th May 2017 to 15th June 2017. For all Information regarding UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, educational qualification, Age Limit, how to apply, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, UPPRPB Syllabus are given below.
UPPRPB Recruitment 2017 | UP Police Computer Operator Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Name of the Post: Computer Operator (Grade A) Backlog Vacancies
- Employment Category: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Total No. of Vacancies: 666
- Community Wise Vacancy: (OBC-360 Posts,SC-280 Posts,ST-26 Posts)
UP Police Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with Physics and Math Subject from any recognized board or university and they have ‘O’ Level Certificate from DOEACC Society or equivalent. Candidates must have a typing speed of 30 WPM in English and 25 WPM in Hindi.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between the 18 years to 28 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Physical Eligibility: For UP Police Computer Operator post Physical Eligibility Criteria refer to notification for details.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee for all category candidates.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Online Written Examination, Computer Typing Test and Medical test, Document Verification, and Merit List. (Typing Speed for English is 30 WPM and For Hindi is 25 WPM)
How to Apply for UP Computer Operator Job
All those candidates who want to apply for UP Police Computer Operator Posts, they must be satisfying the Eligibility Criteria. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online application form through the UP PRPB’s official website from 16.05.2017 to 15.06.2017. No any others mode of accepting an application. Before start filling online application, make sure you have a valid Email Id, Mobile No., and Scanned photograph & Signature. The application form will be fill in three step: 1) Registration. 2) Application form filling and fee payment. 3) Submit Form
Steps to apply for UP Police Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly open UPPRPB website
- Read the advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on New Registration link
- Now click on Apply Online.
- Fill up all the required fields correctly
- Then ensure all information provided is correct
- Make payment
- Upload Photograph and Signatures.
- Finally, Click on Submit button and Submit your form
- Take a print out for future reference.
- Click now to Apply: Click here
UP Police Job Important Dates:
- Notification Date: 03.05.2017
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16.05.2017
- Last Dates for Apply Online: 15.06.2017
- Last date for payment of fees: 17.06.2017
- Closing date for submitting application: 19.06.2017