NATA 2018 Admit Card
NATA Admit Card 2018 is giving to understudies on seventeenth April 2018. Board of Architecture (COA) sorts out a national level examination named NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture). Understudies looking for affirmation in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program can apply for this examination. A large portion of the universities and establishments of the nation consider NATA score for giving admission to understudies in the engineering courses. Here we have given insights about NATA 2018 Admit Card.
NATA Admit Card 2018:
The admit card will be generated after the completion of the registration process. NATA hall ticket 2018 will be released via online mode only. No offline method will be available to provide admit card. Candidates with distorted, mutilated or soiled admit cards will not be permitted to write the examination. Candidates are advised to keep safe the admit card till the admission process gets completed.
NATA 2018 Admit Card Date:
Competitors can download the concede card from 17th April 2018. NATA exam will be led on 29th April 2018. It will be composed through pen and paper based mode. NATA Result 2018 will be pronounced by the specialist on 1st June 2018. Subsequent to downloading the score card, understudies will have the capacity to take part in the NATA advising process.
Latest Application Forms Available:
- Apply for B.Tech from LPU University, Last Few Days Left Click Here
- Apply Online for B.Tech from Bennett University, Greater Noida. Click Here
- Apply Online for B.Tech from Jain University, Bangalore. Click Here
- Apply Online for B.Tech from Chitkara University, Punjab. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech from BML Munjal University, Gurgaon – by Hero Group. Click Here
- Apply Online for B.Tech from UPES Dehradun. Click Here
How to Download NATA Admit Card:
Here we have mentioned the necessary steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website link (link will be provided here).
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Go through the “Only Registered Candidates Sign In” section.
- Enter all the required details carefully such as Application Form, Application Number and Password.
- Fill the security code (as given in the image below).
- After entering the details, click on the “Sign In” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take printout of it and preserve it for further use.
Documents Required at Exam Centre:
Understudies are expected to convey downloaded concede card alongside a unique photo and one ID confirmation. Photo ought to be same as transferred in the application frame. Here we have recorded some ID evidence which can be conveyed with the concede card:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Voter ID Card.
Invalid ID Proofs for NATA 2018:
Here we have mentioned some ID proofs which will be considered as invalid for NATA exam:
- Learning driving license or any temporary ID proof.
- Expired ID proof.
- Photocopies of valid ID proof.
- Employee ID card.
- Credit or debit cards.
- Documents prepared by Notary.
- Attested or unattested photocopies of any acceptable identification document.
Exam Centres for NATA 2018:
NATA exam will be conducted in various cities across India as well as in some cities in foreign counteries. Some exam centers are Vishakhapatnam, Itanagar, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Raipur, Delhi, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Shimla, Jammu, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Bhopal, Mumbai, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Bhubaneswar, Puducherry, Amritsar, Jaipur, Gangtok, Chennai, Hyderabad, Agartala, Dehradun, Lucknow, Kolkata, Port Blair, Dubai, etc.