SSC CHSL Notification 2017
The CHSL Exam is led by SSC consistently in different centers crosswise over India. As indicated by the record, around 2 million students show up for this examination. Candidates are sitting tight for SSC CHSL 2017 Notification which is related to SSC CHSL Exam Dates, SSC CHSL form filling Last Date and SSC CHSL Result Date. See the important SSC CHSL Notification covering every latest news: –
Staff Selection Commission has provided the SSC CHSL Notification, to alarm the competitors concerning the SSC CHSL Exam Date and SSC 10+2 Exam Date, SSC CHSL form filling Last Date, SSC CHSL Result Date and much more.
The candidates, who want to go for the SSC CHSL exam this year, need to know all the SSC CHSL 2017 Notification with the goal that they don’t miss any important information.
Staff Selection Commission directs the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam to choose candidates for the posts Lower Division Clerks and Data Entry Operator in different government services. The schedule for SSC CHSL 2017 Recruitment is given as follows:-
SSC CHSL Exam Dates | SSC CHSL Exam Calendar 2017 | SSC CHSL Exam Schedule 2017
SSC CHSL Exam Schedule
|Application Procedure for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam will begin on||18th Nov 2017|
|Last date of application procedure for SSC- CHSL- 2017||18th Dec 2017|
|SSC CHSL- 2017 Exam Date for (Tier 1)||20th Mar 2018 – 20th Apr 2018|
|SSC CHSL- Exam Dates for (Tier 2- Descriptive tests)||24th June 2018|
|SSC CHSL for Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test)||Will be updated soon|
Tentative SSC CHSL Vacancies for these posts
Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants- 3281
Data Entry Operators- 1321
Lower Divisional Clerks- 506
Court Clerk- 26
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern – Tier I
|Part||Subject||Max Marks||Total Timing|
|I||General Intelligence||50 marks||75 minutes ForVH/OH who are affected by Cerebral Palsy OH with a deformity in writing hand – 100 minutes)|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude||50 marks|
The examination will comprise of a Computer-based Written Examination (Tier – I), Descriptive type Paper (Tier-II) and Typing and Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant and Lower Division Clerk, Court Clerk and Sorting Assistant (PA/SA). PC Based Examination (Objective type):
• The examination comprises of Objective Type – Multiple decision questions.
• The questions will be set both in English and Hindi for Part-One, Three, and Four
• Negative marking will be of 0.50 numbers for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern – Descriptive Paper (Tier II)
• The qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33%.
• You can do the paper either in English or Hindi.
• Apart paper written in Hindi and Part of English won’t be assessed.
• Your execution in Tier II would be included in the merit list.
SSC CHSL Pattern of Exam – Skill Test (Tier III)
• Tier-III of the Examination would keep on being the Skill Test/Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature.
• Note: Your last would be resolved on the premise of total score acquired by them in Tier-I and Tier-II