SSC CAPF SI Selection Process: The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performances in written Exam (Paper-I and Paper-II), Physical Test, Medical Test, final merit list. Basically, SSC CPO Selection Process 2017 will be completed in 3 stages as follows (Click for SSC CPO 2017 Application form).
- Stage I- Written Examination
- Stage II– Physical Endurance Test (PET) and PST
- Stage III– Medical Examination.
According to SSC CPO Selection Procedure 2017, SSC CPO 2017 Examination will consist of the various stage, like-Written examination and Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST), Personality test/ Interview and Medical Examination.(Click for SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2017)
SSC CPO Written Examination 2017
Written examination will comprise of 2 papers Paper-I and paper-II. Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Each paper will have 200 questions and total marks for this exam is 200 allotted. The time duration for this exam is 2 Hours. (Click for SSC CPO 2017 Application form) Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Paper I. In case of discrepancy, the English version will prevail. Negative marking for each incorrect answer is 0.25. Marks received in Paper-I will be used to screen the applicants for appearing medical examination.(Click for SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2017)
- Written examination shall be two papers in Exam.
- Type of questions will be of objective type multiple choices
- Each paper would have 200 questions.
- Duration allotted for a single paper is 2 hours
- Weight-age of each paper is 200 marks
- Language of the questions is both, Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I
- Negative marking for each incorrect answer, ¼ marks shall be cut.
- Marks got in written exam Paper-I will be utilized to screen the applicants for appearing in PET, PST and Medical Examination.
- (Click for SSC CPO 2017 Application form)
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
As per the SSC CPO 2017 Selection Procedure, Only those candidates eligible for Physical Standards Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Medical Test who score marks equal to or more than the cutoff in Paper-I written examination. According to Selection Procedure of SSC CPO 2017 Candidates will be called for Paper II when they are shortlisted for PST / PET / Medical Test on the basis of Paper-I.
Those applicants who qualify in the PET will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs/Assistant Surgeon/ Medical Officer belonging to Grade I of any of any Central/State Government Hospital or Dispensary. Those applicants who are found fit in the medical examination and qualify in the written examination will be recommended for appointment.(Click for SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2017)