SSC CPO Recruitment notification 2018
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi and Assistant Sub Inspector and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) in CISF at the various areas in the nation. SSC SI 2018 recruitment might be done on the premise of Written Examination, PET, PST and Medical Test. Just those competitors, who qualify paper-1 exam, will be qualified to appear for PET, PST and Medical Test and after that who clear the PET, PST and Medical Test will be permitted to show up in the Paper-2 exam.
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Exam: Important Upcoming Dates
|Release of Application Form||22 April 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||16 May 2018|
|Release date of SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Admit Card||20 June 2018|
|SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam||30 June 2018 to 7 July 2018|
|SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Result||August 2018|
|PST ,Medical Test and Physical Endurance Test (PET),||September 2018|
|PET, PST and Medical Test Result||September 2018|
|Release date of SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam Admit Card||1 October 2018|
|SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam||8 October 2018|
|Final Result||December 2018|
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Post | SSC CPO SI 2018 Recruitment Details
• Sub Inspector in BSF
• Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
• Sub – Inspector in ITBP
• Sub Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
• Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
• Sub Inspector in The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
SSC CPO 2018 Eligibility Criteria | SSC CPO SI Eligibility Criteria
Competitors need to satisfy the accompanying qualification criteria:
• Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any perceived university or college.
• Age Limit: Maximum age is 25 years, and Minimum age is 20 years. Age relaxation gave reserved categories according to the government rules.
Note: Physically Handicapped hopefuls are not qualified for this examination.
SSC CPO Application Form 2018 | SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form
• Candidates should apply for SSC SI CAPF exam online as it were. SSC SI CAPF application shape isolated into two sections to be specific “Enlistment Part” and “Apply Part.” In the enrollment part, competitors need to fill required subtle elements, and in apply part, applicants need to pay required application expense.
• Mode of Payment: competitors need to pay an application expense of Rs. 100. To pay the charge in real money, hopefuls should store the essential expense in any branch of SBI or Candidates can pay application expense through net managing an account and any credit/check cards.
• No application charge is required for Females, SC, ST, and Ex-servicemen applicants.
SSC CPO Selection Process | SSC CPO SI Selection Procedure 2018
SSC SI CAPF choice process partitioned into three stages:
• Step 1 – Written Test (Paper-1) (Objective Type question of200 Marks
• Step 2 – Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
• Step 3 – Written Test (Paper-2) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2018 | SSC SI CAPF Syllabus 2018
• SSC SI CAPF 2018 Exam will be held in online mode (Paper-1 Exam and Paper-2 Exam) PC based exam.
• The composed exam will have two papers, i.e., Paper-1 and Paper-2.
• Paper-1 will comprise of four sections: General Intelligence and Reasoning, General information and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
• Paper-1 will have 200 inquiries for 200 marks; exam length is 2 hours.
• Questions paper will be set likewise in Hindi just for section A, B, and C of Paper-1 exam.
• Paper-2 contains English Language and Comprehension.
• Paper-2 conveys 200 inquiries for 200 marks; exam term is 2 hours.
• In paper-1 and Paper-2, there will be negative stamping of 0.25 imprints for each wrong answer.
• Both papers, i.e., Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be target sort.