SSC CPO SI 2017 Application form
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017
Good news for Applicants who are looking for SSC CPO Recruitment 2017. Staff Selection Commission Released SSC CPO 2017 Notification on 22nd April 2017. SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 notification is finally released for 2221 vacancies of Sub-Inspectors (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) posts. A large number of candidates are ready for the latest SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017. All the Interested Applicants who are eligible for SSC CPO Exam 2017 and fulfil eligibility criteria for SSC CPO SI 2017 they can be submitted SSC CPO Online Application Form until 15 May 2017. All the candidates are informed that SSC CPO SI 2017 Application form and SSC CPO SI 2017 Notification is available on SSC official website. Interested and Eligible Applicants can fill the online application form for SSC SI CAPF 2017 Recruitment Exam. (Click for: SSC CPO Selection Process 2017).
SSC CPO 2017 Recruitment Notification
SSC will conduct all India Level Examination for recruitment of various post in SSC CAPF SI 2017 at the different location across the country. SSC will conduct an examination for Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF). Recruitment will be done on the basis of applicants performance in written exam, PET, PST and Medical Test. Only those applicants are eligible to appear in PET, PST and Medical Test, who qualify paper-1 examination and for paper-2 only those candidates will be allowed who qualify the PET, PST and Medical Test. (Click for SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2017).
SSC CPO SI 2017 Application form
Candidates can apply for SSC SI CAPF application form online. SSC CPO SI application form divided into two parts: Part I registration & Part II registration. In Part I registration, candidates need to fill required details and in Part II registration, candidates need to pay the application fee for the examination. Online Application Commencement from 22nd April 2017 and Last date to Submit Online Application Form is 15th May 2017. (Click for: SSC CPO Selection Process 2017)
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have graduation from any recognised Board/ University or with good Academic records.
- Age Limit: Candidates Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 25 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates hopefuls will be appropriate according to government norms.
- Note: Candidates check out complete details about SSC CPO SI 2017 Eligibility Criteria in SSC CPO 2017 official notification. (Click for SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2017)
- candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100 for General and OBC candidates.
- Application fee Exempted for all Females, SC, ST, and Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Fees should deposit in any branch of SBI or pay through net banking and any credit/debit cards.
How to Apply SSC CPO SI 2017 Application form
- Candidates can apply SSC CPO 2017 Application form through these steps
- Read SSC CPO Notification 2017 carefully and if you are eligible then apply online application form.
- Firstly visit SSC Official Website.
- Search for SSC CPO Advertisement 2017 link and click on the link.
- Now fill the required mandatory details.
- Upload the documents and scanned photography.
- Now Pay Application Fee.
- Read all details again then click on submit button.
- Download and take printouts for future use.
- Click to Apply online: Click here http://ssc.nic.in/
- (Click for: SSC CPO Selection Process 2017)