SSC CPO SI 2018 Recruitment: Notification, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Details
About SSC CPO SI 2018 Recruitment Notification
We are again here to speak to a model through below discussion on SSC CPO SI 2018 Examination Notification. This is highly anticipated examination of Staff Selection Commission is hold one time in a year. The Staff Selection Commission leads the SSC CPO SI examination to recruit aspirants for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, Inspector posts and Assistant Sub Inspector post. You should have look on below discourse to clarify questions about examination qualification, eligibility, hiring process, post details, application fee, pay scale, essential dates, applying instructions, exam pattern, exam dates and details to be imperative on this examination.
SSC CPO 2018 Exam subtle elements:-
|Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Examination||SSC CPO SI Examination – 2018.|
|Post Name||ASI in CISF and Sub Inspector in CAPF & Delhi Police|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Age Limit||20 to 25 years|
|Selection Procedure||Tier I/Physical/Tier II|
|Last Date to apply||Will be Updated Soon|
SSC CPO 2018 Vital Dates( Tentative) | SSC CPO Exam Calendar 2018 | SSC CPO SI Important Dates
The dates will be updated from here after proclaiming official notification for CPO SI Examination. As well we know our obligation to CPO SI Registration plan for beginning, and the last date of registration will be identified. After entire, this task examination dates are also modified in underneath the table, so general needs consistently are your touch with us.
|Date to be release notification||Feb/March 2018|
|Date to start online registration||March 2018|
|Date to be over online registration||April 2018|
|Date of the SSC CPO Tier I Exam 2018||June/July 2018|
|Date of SSC CPO SI Tier II Exam 2018||October 2018|
|Admit Card Release||June 2018|
|Results declare||September 2018|
|Final Merit List||Nov/Dec 2018|
SSC CPO SI 2018 Eligibility Criteria | SSC CPO 2018 Eligibility | Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO SI Exam
Educational Qualification: – Candidates must have graduation degree through a perceived organization is eligible for CPO SI Examination 2018.
Age Limit: – The age must be between 20 to 25 years for general candidates. Age relaxation is according to rules are saying underneath.
• For SC/ST: 5years
• For OBC: 3years
• For Ex-Serviceman(General): 3years
• For ex-Serviceman(OBC): 6years
• For Ex-Serviceman(SC/ST): 8years
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Medical Exam 2018-19 | SSC CPO SI Physical Efficiency Test | SSC CPO Physical Test
CPO SI Physical Endurance Test for male aspirants
a) 100 meters race in the time frame of 16 seconds
b) 1.6 Km race in the time frame of 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump: 3.65 meters in maximum of 3 possibilities
d) High Jump: 1.2 meters in maximum of 3 shots
e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in maximum of 3 possibilities
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test for female aspirants
a,) 100 meters race in the time frame of 18 seconds
b) 800 meters race in the time frame of 4 minutes
c) Long Jump: 2.7 meters (9 feet) in a maximum of 3 possibilities.
d) High Jump: 0.9 meters (3 feet) in a maximum of 3 possibilities.
SSC CPO SI Selection Procedure | SSC CPO Selection Process 2018 | Selection Process of SSC CPO SI
If you are looking to secure CPO SI Jobs, they should be effective in below specify selection stages with higher marks. The Selection Commission will take initially entire stages examination to look candidate’s performance. In getting ready chose competitors list, they will guarantee their name after giving a look at their marks in all phases of determination.
• Tier I Examination
• Physical Standard Test
• Tier II Exam
• Document Verification
• Merit List
SSC CPO SI 2018 Exam Pattern | SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern | SSC CPO 2018 Exam Pattern
Making any system about planning you need complete SSC CPO SI Study Material 2018. As in this factor, you can gather syllabus, previous year question papers, old question papers and important questions. Presently time to examine about SSC CPO SI level I Exam.
|Section||Subject Name||Max. Marks||Questions|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||25|
• Paper will be in objective type
• Negative marking will be of ¼ marks for every wrong answer
• Total time frame will be 2 Hours
• Examination will be directed online
SSC CPO SI Application fee | Apply Fee for SSC CPO | Application fee for SSC CPO
• All candidates who belong to Gen/OBC classification will pay 100rs at enrollment time in the account of the cost of application. There is no need to pay application expense by different classifications like SC, ST and female hopefuls of all categories.
• There will be great sum will be paid by central government alongside grade pay. Applicants have pay scale benefits after total training and joined post. In beginning pay scale is 35400-112400 rupees.
Apply Online for CPO SI Exam 2018 | How to Apply SSC CPO SI Application Form | SSC CPO Application Processor
1. Candidates can get the first ssconline.nic.in is the official online asset of Staff Selection Commission.
2. Now we have granted passage on the home page of examination expert, and it will wound up easy justifying any movement data.
3. Aspirants can get from that there recruitment notification board.
4. All running enlistment examination notification is accessible on the screen, so you know too to get SSC CPO Notification 2018 pdf file.
5. Wait for a moment while all data comprising detailed notification show up on there, so candidates be serious to influence doubts to clear about eligibility criteria, selection process and different divisions is by all accounts fulfilled more
6. Point by point you will look at data, and in the closure areas a few points are comprising about applying instructions and apply online link
7. After that next task is precisely offer look to the applying focuses and after that go for respective link for enlistment
8. SSC CPO SI Online Form is presently taken on work area comprising all requiring details in a structure frame
9. Carry your all scholastic record, and different documents appears to be imperative
10. You can begin filling on the online application shapes ensure all details are filled in that separate segment in adjust way.
11. Upload scanned copy of every single document required, signature and photo.
12. Time to pay application fee through net banking function as appropriate
13. Mostly application frame is submitted check and finish further formalities
14. Click on to Submit button
15. Download and Save the form in hard copy for future reference.