UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2015 | Last Date | Eligibility | Sewayojan | Sewayojan Office | Registration | Login | How to Apply | Sarkari Result
UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2017: Check Current Status Of UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration from here and Apply before the last date.
UP Government has arranged this yojna for the individuals who are instructed yet at the same time they are not landing any position. So candidates, who enthusiastically need to land positions in government part they should benefit this opportunity.
Key Points Of This Page:
- UP Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility
- Berojgari Bhatta UP Online Registration
- Last Date To Apply For Berojgari Bhatta Yojna
Uttar Pradesh Government’ main motive of providing this yojna is to increase the efficiency of youths and provide them good skilled Job and this scheme is applicable in all districts of UP. You may get more information about Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration from this page which is well described.
- Applying candidate’s minimum age should be 30 years can fill application form for sewayojan Berojgari Bhatta.
- Those, who yet not involved in any type of Job in Government, Private, or Public sector jobs are eligible for this scheme.
- Age Limit will be calculated as on 1st April of financial year and Age will be confirmed from the certificate of High school.
Aspirants, who wish to grab jobs through this scheme, must be 10th / High school passed or its equivalent qualification from recognized board or institutions.
- Aspirants must be domicile holder of Uttar Pradesh and certificate will be valid issued by SDM / Tehsildar in prescribed format published by Sewayojan vibhag.
- For residence certificate /address certificate, you may submit any document which proves your address.
- Applicants’ family income must not be more than 36,000 per year aggregately and in case applicant of Male, Un Married Female, Widow, or Divorced Female , Family income must not be greater than 1,50000 per year.
Amount Of The Yojna:
Eligible contenders for this yojna will get Rs 1000 per month which is provided by the state government and Fund will be transfer quarterly basis.
How To Fill UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Form:
- First of all, go to official web portal of organization which is www.sewayojan.org
- On homepage, hit on suitable link and read entire details very carefully.
- After that hit on “Apply Online” link and again read complete instructions.
- Now must fill Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload the digital images of all documents (ifrequired) and submit it with-in given time period.
- At last, get printout of filled application form for future need.
Non Judicial Stamp of Rs 10 in prescribed application Performa and this affidavit will be certified by Notary or Oath Commissioner.
- ID proof issued by Sewayojan karyalay
- Domicile Certificate issued by SDM or Tehsildar
- Address proof / Income Certificate
- High school mark sheet and certificate photocopy.
- Caste Certificate / Jati Praman patra
- Self addressed 11X5’’ two envelop with affixed 25 Postal Stamp Ticket on each envelop
- Pass Book Photocopy of Nationalized bank
- Physically handicapped Certificate