UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Application Form
UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Application Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited UPSC CMS Application Form 2017 for Combined Medical Services (CMS) examination, 2017 on April 26, 2017. UPSC has released notification for 710 vacancies in Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE) – 2017. The online application form of UPSC CMS has been made available from 26th April 2017. Interested candidates may submit their Combined Medical Services application form through online mode till the last date. Eligible candidates for UPSC CMS Application Form 2017 may apply online from 26-04-2017 to 19-05-2017 till 06:00 pm.
candidates can apply UPSC CMS Exam 2017 application form for the UPSC Medical Officer Position in various department across India. such as Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services, General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council, South Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
UPSC CMS Exam 2017 other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply for UPSC CMS Exam are given in this post, so read carefully this article as-well-as UPSC CMS official notification.
UPSC CMS Vacancy Details
Combined Medical Services Examination – 2017 Vacancy Details:
UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Total No. of Posts: 710
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 450 Posts
2. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216 Posts
3. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 26 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East, North, South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16 Posts
5. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Exam 2017
Those applicants who want to apply Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 they required to fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the UPSC CMS 2017 examination. So, candidates must know about UPSC CMS Exam Eligibility Criteria 2017 in order to apply application form and appear in this exam, when the applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, candidate’s application form will be will reject, so it is important to know SSC CAPF SI 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
Age limit for UPSC CMS Examination 2017: Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years for unreserved category aspirants as on 01-08-2017, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1985. Upper age limit is relaxable as per the govt. norms.
Applicants who want to apply for UPSC CMS Exam, Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final Examination of M.B.B.S. .
- General category Candidates should need to pay the amount of Rs.200/-.
- Female/ PH/ SC/ ST category candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
- UPSC CMS Application Fee you can be paid through online or offline.
- For offline payment you can deposit the money in any Branch of SBI by cash.
- Candidates should pay UPSC Application fee through online by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS 2017 Examination
Those applicants who looking to apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Application Form, they are required to ensure that they are fulfilling the minimum Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Exam 2017. So firstly you must read carefully UPSC Official Notification, Once you are confirmed that you fulfill all eligibility criteria required to appear in the Combined Medical Services Examination you may proceed to apply Combined Medical Services (CMS) examination, 2017 application form through its official website (Apply Now : official website ) from 26-04-2017 to 19-05-2017 till 06:00 pm.
UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Important Dates
- Notification and Application form: 26th April 2017
- Last date for submission of the application form: 19th May 2017
- Admit card: Before 3 weeks commencement of the exam
- Exam date: 13th August 2017
- Result: September/October 2017