All Subjects Coaching Classes For X 𝐭𝐨 XII & SSC And Banking, B.A
Sign Up to Score High Better Faster
BCECE Bihar Agriculture Entrance Exam
Here we also provide all information on How to Apply for Agriculture Entrance Exam, Bsc Agriculture Entrance Exam Eligibility, Agriculture Entrance Exam Question Papers, Agriculture Entrance Exam Date, How to get Admission in BSc Agriculture, Agriculture Entrance Exam 2017, Agriculture Entrance Coaching, etc.
Bihar Agriculture Entrance Exam -BCECE
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level exam which is conducted every year by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).BCECE is one of the most popular BSc Agriculture Entrance Exam exam in India.Candidates have to qualify two stages of the BSc Agriculture Entrance Exam exam to get admission in the desired courses and institutes after successful registration for the examination.They offering admission to various UG programs in the fields of Agriculture, Engineering, Medical, and Technology.
BSc Agriculture Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is going to be managed soon by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. For this year BCECE 2017, BCECE Application Form is available to submit in online mode on BCECEB Official website.This board has released a BCECEB official advertisement notice, and all the applicants have to submit their BCECE Application Form 2017 till the last date of apply.
Important Instruction Before Filling up your BCECE
BSc Agriculture Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form
- Applicants need to go through the BCECE eligibility criteria firstly then move to the application procedure.
- Candidates need to keep scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature (in English as well as Hindi by using the black ink pen on a white paper) ready before starting the application form filling process.
- Candidates shouldn’t use any capital letter in the signature.
- The scanned copy of signatures and photograph should be in png/gif/jpeg/ jpg format.
- The photograph size should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- Your photograph can be black & white or colored.
How to Apply for BCECE Application Form
for BSc Agriculture Entrance Exam 2017
Possibly the BCECE 2017 application form will be available from 14th February onwards.It is extremally essential to submit your Bihar Agriculture Application Form according to the official guidelines and within the recommended date. After filling up the Bihar Agriculture BSc Application Form you are also required to dispatch the application fee. Candidates can pay the specified application fee through the bank challan/debit card/credit card/net banking.
Steps to Apply for Bihar BCECE Application Form
Please Follow the step-by-step procedure for Bihar BCECE 2017 application Form filling.
Step I : Online Registration
This is the first step of application procedure where Applicants need to register themselves by online filling up a registration form in the prescribed format. After successful registration, candidates will get a registration number and password. It must need to keep it safe for entire admission procedure.
- Open the main website www.bceceboard.com and
- Now click on the link of BCECE 2017 Apply Online. then
- Read every one of the instructions about filling this application form
- From that point onward, an Online application form will appear
Step II : Payment of Application Fee
Candidates can remit the application fee either by using online mode or through bank challan.
Fee Payment through Bank Challan
Candidates can get the bank Challan by using the registration number and password they get after completion of online registration process.
Fee Payment through Online Mode
Candidates are also eligible to pay the fee in online mode i.e. by using Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Step III : Enter Required Information and Click the Submit Button
Now open the application form and fill up your educational and personal information. Check all details inserted by you at least 2 times. Ensure whether all field is properly filled or not.When you get satisfied with the information, click the submit button thereafter.
Step IV : Send Dully-filled Application Form to Address of the related Authority
Now take print out of Part A and Part B of your application form and submit the same to the below-mentioned address through speed post or registered.Also, keep one duplicate copy of your application form along with you.
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2017
The candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility Criteria before applying for Bihar BCECE 2017. The eligibility Criteria of Bihar BCECE 2017 is given below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen and the must be the permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Thet must have attained the age of 17 years as on 1st July 2017. These criteria are only for agriculture courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates who applying for engineering courses.
- The Applicants want to apply for Bihar BCECE 2017 must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from
- recognized University with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for ST/SC category) secured in the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology subjects.