CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Online Correction Form
UGC NET 2018 Application Correction has been begun from 25th April 2018. Focal Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) holds the National Eligibility Test (NET) for the benefit of University Grants Commission (UGC). CBSE UGC NET decides the qualification of Indian contender for Assistant Professor or for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both. Junior Research Fellowship awardees will be qualified to seek after research in their postgraduate subject from IITs or other national associations. Such applicants are additionally qualified for the post of Assistant educator in Indian schools/Universities. For the year 2018, UGC NET exam will be directed just a single time in a year. Hopefuls can read this article encourage for getting data about UGC NET 2018 including application frame, qualification, exam dates, design, and so forth.
UGC NET 2018 Application Correction:
Hopefuls can make revision in the pictures from 23rd March 2018. The application information can be rectified from 25th April to first May 2018. The adjustment should be possible just through online mode. No chnages/adjustment will be permitted after last date.
UGC NET Admit Card 2018:
UGC NET 2018 concede card of January session will be transferred on the site in the period of June 2018. Hopefuls need to convey the concede card to the test focus notwithstanding a Photo-Identity Card. A worthy Photo Identity Card is any of Passport, Driving permit, College/Institute Identity Card, Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Voters Id Card, and so on.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018 (Revised):
- Hopefuls can check the CBSE UGC NET 2018 exam design which tells about the quantity of inquiries, stamping plan, kind of inquiries, term of the exam and different subtle elements identified with the exam.
- Papers: The test will comprise of two papers.
- Exam Mode: Examination will be led in disconnected mode. Applicants need to check their reactions on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 inquiries will be asked in NET which are separated into 2 papers. Paper-I will have 50 inquiries and Paper-II will have 100 inquiries. All inquiries are necessary to endeavor.
- Sort of Questions: All the papers will have target write questions.
- Subjects: The Paper-I comprises of General Aptitude Questions and the Paper-II contains questions identified with the subject chose by applicants.
- Medium of Paper: Candidate can pick the paper medium either Hindi or English. Decision for paper medium can be practiced at the season of filling the shape.
- Exam Duration: Paper-1 will be of 1 hour while Paper-II will be of 2 hours.
- Stamping Scheme: Each right answer will convey 2 marks.
- Negative Marking: CBSE isn’t following negative stamping plan in UGC NET.
Official Website: Click Here