CLAT 2018 Admit Card
CLAT 2018 Admit Card
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Kochi has issued CLAT 2018 concede card on April 26, 2018. The concede card of CLAT 2018 was before booked to be discharged on April 20. Be that as it may, because of some specialized reasons, applicants would now be able to just have the capacity to get to the CLAT concede card on the amended date i.e., April 26, 2018. Competitors can have the capacity to download CLAT Admit Card 2018 by signing into their enlisted CLAT accounts. The CLAT concede card notices different insights about the candidature and in addition examination. CLAT 2018 concede card is an imperative archive and should be remained careful until the point when the affirmation procedure of NLUs gets over. Hopefuls showing up in custom-based law affirmation test likewise need to check underneath procedure to download CLAT 2018 concede card/corridor ticket. Competitors are likewise encouraged to download their CLAT concede at the most punctual as the official site may get activity packaged in the most recent days. The last date for downloading CLAT concede card is May 13, 2018, as NUALS Kochi will direct the online exam on the planned date. Look beneath to know more on CLAT 2018 concede card.
CLAT Admit Card 2018: How to Download hall ticket of CLAT:
- Click on the official link of CLAT 2018 admit card
- Enter your registered email id and password.
- Click on ‘login’ button.
- The admit card of CLAT will be displayed on your screen.
- Check your CLAT 2018 e-admit card details.
- Download or print out of the admit card and keep it for future reference.
CLAT Admit Card 2018: Important points:
- CLAT 2018 admit card has been issued only online and no hard copies will be sent to the law exam applicants.
- Candidates need to download their hall tickets (CLAT admit card) by entering their login and password through the official link of admit card provided in this page.
- CLAT 2018 admit card mentions candidature and examination details including name of the candidate, date of birth, roll number, examination date, timing and testing location.
- Law aspirants are needed to check their downloaded admit cards of CLAT 2018 for ensuring correctness of the printed details.
- In case of any mistake or discrepancy in CLAT admit card details specially information like candidate’s name, parents’ name, category, date of birth, etc., the law aspirants need to bring it into the notice of CLAT officials and get the same rectified before the conduct of the law entrance examination.
- Candidates are also advised to keep extra copies of CLAT 2018 admit card as in case of misplacement of one, the other copies could be used later.
- No candidate without a valid admit card of CLAT 2018 will be allowed to appear in the common law admission test.
- Moreover, the CLAT admit card needs to be accompanied by any of the identity proofs as mentioned below.
- Candidates are also needed to read the instructions as provided along with the e-admit card as it shares important details about CLAT 2018 and its conducting process.
CLAT Admit Card 2018: How to rectify discrepant details:
Candidates who find discrepancies in the CLAT admit card will need to contact CLAT/NUALS Kochi officials by providing them with the following details –
- CLAT 2018 Application Number
- CLAT 2018 Application Receipt
- Date of Birth
CLAT Admit Card 2018: What does it mention:
Examination centre details
- Test centre city– It’s the city where common law admission test will be held on the scheduled date.
- Test centre address– It’s the address where the applicant will have to visit for appearing in the law exam.
- Computer node number– This part of information in the CLAT admit card (hall ticket) will be filled by the invigilator on the examination day.
- Examination date– It will be printed on admit card of CLAT 2018 as May 13, the date on which the common law admission test will be held.
- Reporting time– It’s the time when the candidates are supposed to report at the testing venue/ location on the day of examination.
- Examination time– It’s the time schedule of the law entrance examination.
- Roll number– It’s the roll number of the candidate as allotted by the CLAT 2018 committee.
- Candidate’s name– It’s name of the candidate as to be entered by him/ her during CLAT 2018 application process.
- Father’s name– It’s name of the candidate’s father as to be entered by him/ her during CLAT 2018 application process.
- Mother’s name– It’s name of the candidate’s mother as to be entered by him/ her during CLAT 2018 application process.
- Date of birth– It’s the date on which candidate was born and should be one as mentioned in the Class X passing certificate or any other relevant official certificate issued in the name of the candidate.
- Application number– It’s the application number of CLAT 2018, generated after the candidate will be applying for the common law admission test.
- Programme applied– It’s the law programme for which the candidate is seeking admissions into and for which appearing in CLAT 2018.
- Category applied under– It’s category to which the candidate belongs.
- Photograph– It’s the photograph of the candidates which he/ she will be uploading while applying for CLAT 2018.
- Specimen signature– It’s the specimen signature of the candidate to be uploaded by him/ her during the application process.
- Invigilator signature– It’s the place where invigilator will put his/ her signature at in examination hall on the day of examination.
Candidate’s signature– The candidate needs to put his signature with the date of examination in presence of the invigilator and needs to be the same as of the specimen signature.
Download Admit Card: Click Here
Download Syllabus: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here