MP High Court District Judge Online Form 2018
Madhya Pradesh High Court to promote higher judicial service civil judges as district judge (entry level) through conducting Limited Competitive examination 2018. For this it is inviting applications from eligible senior judges (class-I) from 16th April 2018. To get more information applicants may visit official site Click Here
- Candidates who are working as civil judge class-I having 5 years of experience are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates will get salary as per department norms.
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Limited Competitive Examination 2018.
- Candidates may apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment through online mode from 16th April 2018 to 01st June 2018. Website is the online portal where you can register.
- Candidates have to attend written exam of two papers. Paper 1 is for 100 marks and the duration of exam is 2 hours, no. of questions asked are 100. Paper 2 is for 3 hours.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for District Judge (Entry Level) Posts:
Madhya Pradesh High Court has advertised employment notice to fill up the empty positions of 28 District Judge (Entry Level) posts in MP State. Candidates, who have desired experience in dealing legal matters, may apply by visiting the MP High Court home page Click Here The hiring method will be done through direct process. For more details like age limit, education qualifications, salary and selection method has given below.
- Total number of vacancies: 28 Posts
- Name of the Post: District Judge (Entry level)
Splitting vacancies with category wise:
- Unreserved: 15 Posts
- Other Backward class: 04 Posts
- Schedule Caste: 04 Posts
- Schedule Tribe: 05 Posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Candidate’s age limit should not be exceeded 45 years as on the date of 01st January 2018.
- Applicants must be a degree holder in Law from any university which established by Law in India.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than 7 years as on such date.
- The mode of selection will be based on the written examination which will be held as prelims & Mains and Interview.
- Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 51550/- Rs. 63070/- including all allowances.
- Aspirants have to submit the application through online mode.
- Contenders need to pay the application Rs. 1000/- for unreserved category and Rs. 800/- for reserved category.