CLASS 10 NIOS ON DEMAND EXAMS
Sign Up to Score High Better Faster
Since 2003, NIOS Open School education Learning has been researching the feasibility and operationalization of the On-Demand Examination (ODE) concept at the secondary level. The unique notion of ODE is a huge step forward in terms of distance learning flexibility. This would make the entire test system independent of time constraints, allowing students to take exams according to their preferences and preparation. The primary idea behind On-Demand Exams is that they are conducted in an OPEN SCHOOL environment. The student is free to enter the examination centre whenever he or she feels ready. In 2005, the ODES was reintroduced at the high school level by NIOS OPEN SCHOOL. Based on the success of ODE at the high school level, NIOS OPEN SCHOOL began offering Senior Secondary On-Demand Examinations in October 2007. NIOS OPEN SCHOOL HQ in NOIDA and its Provincial Centres/Sub Centres of NIOS are now conducting ODES in the following disciplines at the Secondary and Presecondary levels.
Details of NIOS On Demand Exam:
You can apply for this exam at any time during the year. It is divided into two streams, as follows:
Stream 1 (Secondary Level):
- This examination is for students who took the public exam but did not pass it or who were unable to take the exam. Students who have completed their tenth grade but want to advance can enrol in one or up to four classes that will be added to their grades.
Stream 2 (Senior Secondary Level):
- Students who have qualified a recognised board exam can enrol in one or more subjects to improve their marks. This examination is also for students who took the public exam yet did not pass it or who were unable to take the exam.
- Because to the public Board test, there will be no exams in April, May, October, or November.
- On-Demand NIOS Exams are held all year round, and students can use whenever they are fully prepared for them.
- Exams are solely held in English and Hindi. However, pupils are permitted to respond to the questions in their native language. Candidates, on the other hand, will not be given questions in any local languages.
Eligibility Criteria for NIOS On Demand Exam for Class 10th
Due to the success of ODE at the high school level, NIOS OPEN SCHOOL began offering Senior Secondary On-Demand Examinations in October 2007. NIOS OPEN SCHOOL HQ in NOIDA and its Provincial Centres/Sub Centres of NIOS are now conducting ODES in the following disciplines at the Secondary and Presecondary levels.
FAILED in 9th or 11th?
Subjects for NIOS on Demand Exam for Secondary Level Program:
Hindi (201), English (202), Sanskrit (209), Mathematics (211), Science & Technology (212), Social Science (213), Economics 214), Business studies (215), Home Science (216), Data Entry Operations (229), Psychology (222), Indian Culture & Heritage (223) & Painting (225)
Fee Structure for NIOS On Demand Exam:
- Fees for the NIOS on Demand service Each subject’s exam costs Rs. 500. Students must pay Rs. 200/- with each practical exam if the topic includes one.
- Examination charges can be paid with a credit card, a debit card, or a net banking account.
- Registration fees, TOC fees, additional subject fees, and so on are examples of additional fees.
Advantages of NIOS On Demand Exams:
- Enables the student to be evaluated whenever he or she is ready. The student, not the institution, determines readiness.
- Attempts to alleviate the stress of having to sit for an examination(s), whether for all subjects or just one, at a specific time and on a specific schedule.
- Attempts to eliminate the risk of failing a test.
- Removes frustration, low self-esteem, mockery from peers, despair, and other negative emotions.
- Results are nearly immediately available, and achievement, even in a single subject, is a powerful motivator.
- The student determines his or her degree and level of performance, and he or she may retake the exam as many times as necessary until satisfied.
- Fraudulent practices will be reduced because it is a system in which each student’s evaluation tools are unique. Each student’s question paper is unique, yet they all have a similar level of difficulty.
NIOS Registration Process:
- Candidates must first go to nios.ac.in and register using an OTP sent to their phone or email.
- Candidates must fill out all of the essential information and upload all of the required documents.
- The next step is to add courses for which you took the board exam and subjects for that you must take the NIOS on Demand Exam.
- While taking the exam, students have the option of choosing an exam centre. The availability of seats for the specific exam centre should be checked.
- Exam fees for NIOS on Demand must be paid as per the subject you have chosen to appear in the exam.
- Students can choose the exam date, which is based on their preparedness.
- Candidates will be given places based on availability at NIOS. If seats are unavailability for the dates you want, you’ll have to adjust your plans.
NIOS On Demand Exam admit card
- The exam’s results can be seen at https://results.nios.ac.in/
- The time it takes for students to receive their exam results is about 45 days.
Candidates who pass the exam will receive a mark sheet as well as other paperwork.
Best Coaching for NIOS On Demand Exams In Delhi
Throughout your preparation, you’ll require constant assistance and monitoring. In Mukerjee Nagar, Delhi, MgiEdu is a well-known NIOS On Demand Exams for class 10th coaching. And it’s well for its dedication to maintaining a strong track record of positive results. Teachers here are dedicated to the development of their students. It’s inspiring to witness teachers who are concerned about their kids’ well-being. This institute is well-known for its normal classes and frequent discussion sessions. The information supplied here is quite informative and thorough. Students can widen their perspectives and graduate with distinction in this subject.
Failed Students क्या करें ?
On Demand Exams were first introduced by NIOS at the secondary and senior secondary levels. It allows for greater flexibility in terms of time frames because students can present for exams only when they are truly prepared. They will deliver the exam once they have psychologically prepared for it.
Students who failed their 10th or 12th grade exams may apply for the NIOS on Demand Examination. This exam is open to candidates who have passed one or two subjects in a recognised board exam. Students who want to improve their scores or marks can also take the NIOS on Demand Examination
MgiEdu in Mukherjee Nagar and GTB Nagar Delhi a study institute in separate localities where candidates can enrol to prepare for the exam. NIOS also provides materials for secondary and higher secondary schools along with practise papers.
The main office for the NIOS on Demand exam is in Noida, although there are several regional centres across the country. There are numerous KVs where exams are held.
Students who took senior secondary examinations have 15 days from the date of the result announcement to request revaluation and rechecking. Candidates who choose rechecking must pay Rs. 300 each subject, whereas revaluation costs Rs. 1000 per subject.