RSMSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018
New RSMSSB Notification is out. Intrigued applicants can check points of interest like opportunities tally, choice process, instructive capabilities, as far as possible for RSMSSB Jobs. Qualified wannabes can apply for Rajasthan LDC Recruitment of 11255 empty posts. Contenders can fill online applications for RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Vacancies from May 10, 2018, to June 8, 2018. People must submit applications before the last date to maintain a strategic distance from strain finally. The applicants who will go through every one of the rounds of the determination procedure are at last chosen for the activity. So hopefuls ought to have correct Syllabus for RSMSSB and Raj SMSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2018.
Vacancy Details for RSMSSB LDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018:
- Lower Division Clerk, Junior Assistant
Post wise Vacancy:
- Junior Assistant (10917 posts)
- Non TSP Area – 9768 posts (General-4723, SC-1603, ST-1391, OBC-2023, Baran Districts Tribe- 28 )
- TSP Area – 1149 posts (General-571, SC-57, ST-251)
- Lower Division Clerk Grade II (338 posts)
- Rajasthan Sachivalaya – 329 posts ( General-166, SC-52, ST-40, OBC-03)
- RPSC – 09 posts (General-03,SC-03, ST-02, OBC-01)
- Pay Scale – As per rules
i) Senior Secondary (10+2) exam passed from a recognized university
ii) ‘O’ Level course from DOEACC
Or CCC from NIELIT
Or Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) /Data preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate from NCVT/SCVT
Or Degree /Diploma /Certificate in Computer Science /Computer Application
Or 10+2 Senior Secondary with Computer Science/Computer Application as a subjects
Or Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from a polytechnic institute
Or Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online at RSMSSB’s website (direct link is given below) from 10 May 2018 to 8 June 2018 till 12 Night.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Candidates should log on to “http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in”
- Visit the ‘Apply Online’ and read the information carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Register if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” to generate ‘Single Sign-on (SSO) Id’ and Password.
- After Registration, Log in with SSO Id & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Preview the application form and read the submitted information carefully and submit the form.
- Pay application fee Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download Notifications: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here