RBI Assistant Special PH Result 2018
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has discharged an official warning for the enrollment of 27 opportunities for PwD applicants. On the off chance that you need to influence a profession with the Reserve To bank of India and you are contrastingly abled then this is your possibility. Apply for this RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 and benefit as much as possible from this opportunity. The last date to apply for this RBI Assistants Recruitment is nineteenth February 2018. Read the article to know in insight about the compensation, add up to opening, critical dates and then some! Here are a portion of the imperative Highlights of the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification for PwD competitors 2018.
- If you qualify through the Prelims Exam then you are eligible to appear for the Mains Exam.
- This will be a 200 mark paper with a composite time of 2 hours.
- It will be an online objective Test.
- Once you qualify Mains, you will be called for the Language Proficiency Test.
Language Proficiency Test:
- All those who qualify the RBI Assistant Mains will have to undergo a Language Test.
- The Language Proficiency Test will be conducted in the Official Language of the particular State.
- You will be given an extra time of 10 minutes.
- The Final Selection will be based on the RBI Assistant Mains Exam + Biometric Verification + Language Proficiency Test.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply:
- Click the direct link given above to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018.
- Go to “Click here for New Registration‘.
- Fill up the Registration Form carefully.
- You will now receive a Registration Id & Password.
- Save the Password for future reference.
- Log In with the Id & Password & Fill up the application form.
- Upload your Photograph & Signature carefully.
- Submit the Application form.
- Now you can Proceed with the Payment of Fees.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the Official Website of RBI.
- Click the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant (Special Drive for PWD Candidates”→“Click here for New Registrations“
- Follow steps 2 to 9.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Salary & Pay Scale:
- Basic Pay: Rs. 14,650/- pm (i.e. Rs. 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only)
- Pay scale: 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)- 26200- 1300 (2)-28800-1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years)
- Gross Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 32528/- (approx)
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee:
- PwD- Rs. 50/-
- Staff Candidates – No Fee
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here