UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017
UPSC will issue the admit card for Combined Medical Services 2017 written examination in last week of July 2017. UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 is very important to give the exam. Candidates who are going to appear in UPSC CMS Exam 2017 can download admit card from the UPSC official website.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 will be held on 13th August 2017. The admit card will be very important for the candidate to appear in the exam. Candidates without UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 on exam day will not be allowed to take the examination.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam is one of the top level competitive exam in India. we know that Union Public Service commission every year release the notification and conduct this exam. The eligible candidates will get the recruit in medical services and various posts. After qualifying this examination candidates will provide service under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. Continuing the same, UPSC release the notification to invite the application to eligible candidates for UPSC CMS Examination. A large number of candidates applied for this government job and now they are waiting for their UPSC CMS Admit Card which will be available soon.
UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates can download own admit card from the UPSC official website. UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will inform the candidates about the date, time and venue for the UPSC CMS written examination. You can access the admit card through your Registration. candidates will be provided with Registration ID through E-Mail or SMS while filling the UPSC CMS application form 2017.
How to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017
- Steps to download admit card:
- First of all, visit UPSC official website
- Then click on the Admit Card/Call Letter link
- After then you will be redirected to a new page on the same site
- Enter the details such as registration number, Name, date of birth etc.
- Then click on submit button
- After that, your UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 will be on screen
- Verify all the details mentioned in the admit card
- Contact UPSC, in the case of any discrepancy.
- Finally, save or take print out hard copy for the exam
- Download admit card: Click Here
UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Important Dates
- Notification and Application form: 26th April 2017
- Last date for submission of the application form: 19th May 2017
- Admit card: 3 weeks prior to Examination
- Exam date: 13th August 2017
- Result: September/October 2017