Number of Attempt for CA Final students
- Initial registration for Final is valid for 5 years.
- That means 10 attempts. (Yearly two)
- After 5 years you should revalidate it for an additional 5 years.
- Fee for revalidation is Rs. 500/- for each revalidation.
- Each Revalidation shall be valid for 5 years.
Click here and go to :
- CA – CPT Exam Pattern
- How Many Attempts for CA – Final Exam
- How Many Attempts for CA – IPCC Exam
- How Many Attempts for CA – CPT Exam
- Age Limit for CA – CPT Exam
- Exemption from CA – CPT Exam
- Eligibility Criteria for CA – CPT Exam
- How to Enter into CA Course
- About CA (Chartered Accountant) Exam