CLASS 12 NIOS ON DEMAND EXAMS
Sign Up to Score High Better Faster
On-Demand Examination (ODE) is held by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) for Secondary and Senior Secondary students. It began in 2003 with the idea of a flexible schedule and distance learning. This exam allows pupils to save a year by allowing them to prepare for secondary and senior secondary exams.
Bihar students who have not completed their 10th or 12th grade from a recognized institution can apply for the NIOS On Demand Exam 2022 and complete it in the same year. It is a chance for students to take the exam once they are mentally prepared for it.
The viability and operational definitions of the On-Demand Examination (ODE) idea at the secondary level have been investigated by NIOS Open School Education Learning since 2003. In terms of distant learning flexibility, ODE’s unique concept is a big step forward. This would free the entire testing system from time limits, enabling learners to take tests at their own pace and according to their preparedness.
The main concept underlying On-Demand Exams is that they will be held in an OPEN SCHOOL setting. When the student is ready, he or she is free to enter the examination center. NIOS OPEN SCHOOL reinstated the ODES just at the high school level in 2005. In October 2007, NIOS OPEN SCHOOL began delivering Senior Secondary On-Demand Examinations, due to the success of ODE at the high school level. The NIOS OPEN SCHOOL HQ in NOIDA, as well as it is Provincial Centres/sub-centers, are now conducting ODES at the Secondary and Presecondary levels in the following subjects.
Details of NIOS On Demand Exam:
- Students who have completed their high school diploma through a recognized board can enroll in one or more topics to improve their marks. This exam is also for students who attempted but did not pass the public exam or who were unable to take the exam.
- According to the public Board test, no exams will be given in April, May, October, or November.
- Demand for NIOS Exams takes place all year, and students can use them whenever they are ready.
- Only English and Hindi are used for the exams. Students, on the other hand, are permitted to respond to inquiries in their native language. However, no questions in any native languages would be offered to candidates.
Eligibility criteria for Class 12th NIOS On Demand Exams:
- Students must be at least 15 years old to apply for the senior secondary test.
- Only those who have finished a secondary school education from a recognized board are eligible to take the senior secondary exam.
FAILED in 9th or 11th?
Advantages of NIOS Exam:
- Allows for evaluation of the pupil whenever he or she is ready. The student, not the institution, determines whether or not they are ready.
- Attempts to relieve the stress of having to sit for an examination(s) at a given time and on a specific schedule, whether for all subjects or just one.
- Attempts to remove the possibility of failing a test.
- Frustration, low self-esteem, peer mocking, hopelessness, and other negative feelings are all reduced.
- Results are almost instantaneous, and success, even in a single subject, is a potent incentive.
- The student chooses his or her degree and level of performance, and he or she is free to retake the exam as many times as necessary until pleased.
- Because it is a system in which each student’s evaluation tools are unique, fraudulent activities will be reduced. Each student’s question paper is different, yet they all have the same difficulty level.
Subjects for Class 12th NIOS On Demand Exams:
Hindi (301), English (302), Sanskrit (309), Mathematics (311), Physics (312), Chemistry (313), Biology (314), Geography (316), Political Science (317), Economics (318), Business Studies (319), Accountancy (320), Economics (318), History (315), Sociology (330), Home Science (321), Psychology (328) Creating a painting (332) Mass Communication (336), Data Entry (335)Question Paper Format: The Question Paper will only be available in English and Hindi; however, Regional Medium Candidates who wish to take the On-Demand Examination will have the option of answering the Question Paper in their native language; no Regional Medium Question Paper will be provided in the On-Demand Examination.
NIOS on Demand Exam Registration Process:
- Candidates must first register at nios.ac.in using a Pin sent to their email or phone address.
- Candidates must complete all of the needed fields and attach all of the necessary papers.
- Add courses for which you took the board exam and topics for which you must take the NIOS on Demand Exam as the next step.
- Students the possibility of selecting a test center while taking the exam. It’s a good idea to double-check the exam center’s seat availability.
- Exam fees for NIOS on Demand should be paid according to the subject in which you plan to take the exam.
- Students can select their exam dates based on their level of preparedness.
NIOS On Demand Exam Fee for Senior Secondary Section:
- Students taking the NIOS on Demand Senior Secondary Exam must pay Rs. 500/- plus an additional Rs. 200/- if the topic includes practicals.
- Students can pay fees for each topic using net banking, credit/debit card, or a combination of the two.
Best Coaching for NIOS On Demand Exams In Delhi:
You’ll need regular help and supervision during your preparation. MgiEdu is a well-known NIOS On Demand Exams for class 12th coaching in Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi. It’s also known for its commitment to maintaining a good track record of favorable outcomes. The teachers here are committed to their pupils’ growth. It’s motivating to see teachers who are concerned about the well-being of their students. The regular classes and frequent discussion sessions at this institute are well-known. The information provided is both useful and comprehensive. Students will be able to broaden their horizons and graduate with honors in this subject.
Failed Students क्या करें ?
NIOS was the first to launch On-Demand Exams at the secondary and senior secondary levels. Because students can only show up for tests when they are prepared, it gives for more flexibility in terms of time frames. They’ll administer the exam when they’ve mentally prepared for it.
Students who have failed their 10th or 12th-grade exams are eligible to take the NIOS on Demand Exam. Candidates who have passed one or two subjects in a recognized board exam are eligible to take this exam. Students can also take the NIOS on Demand Examination to boost their grades or marks.
MgiEdu, located in Mukherjee Nagar and GTB Nagar, Delhi, is a study institute where applicants can enroll to prepare for the exam. NIOS also offers materials and practice papers for secondary and higher secondary schools.
The NIOS on Demand exam’s main office is in Noida, however, there are other regional centers across the country. Exams are conducted in several KVs.
Senior secondary students have 15 days from the date of the announcement of the results to request revaluation and rechecking. Candidates who opt for rechecking must pay Rs. 300 each subject, while those who opt for revaluation must pay Rs. 1000 per topic.