NIOS Admission for Class 12
Sign Up to Score High Better Faster
Students can apply for admission to the NIOS Class 12th October 2022 session till the second week of March 15, 2022. (Including late fee dates). Class 10 students will be able to register for the NIOS Class 12th registrations in 2022. To be eligible to register for NIOS 12th registration, they must be 15 years old. NIOS class 12th registration 2022 is entirely online.
Table of Contents
NIOS 12th Highlights
NIOS 12th 2022 Important Dates
NIOS Admission: Subjects Offered
NIOS Subjects for 12th Program
FAILED in 9th or 11th?
NIOS 12th 2022 Exam Pattern
The NIOS Exam format will assist students in effortlessly completing the papers. The NIOS 12th 2022 exam pattern provides students with information on the marking scheme, types and standards of questions asked, syllabus, and much more. The following are the details of the NIOS 12th exam pattern per subject:
- English: Because English is a theoretical subject, students will be required to write a lot in the exam. The total number of marks for the English exam will be 100, and students will have three hours to complete the question paper.
- Home Science: This paper will consist of 100-point questions that must be answered in 3 hours.
- Accountancy: An accounting question paper must be completed in three hours. The paper will be graded out of 100 points.
- Sociology: The sociology exam has a total score of 100 points that students must complete in 3 hours. The sociology exam paper also includes optional portions, and students can prioritise the questions they know over the others.
- Chemistry : Chemistry exam questions cover a wide range of topics such as chemical equations, numerical calculations, theory, and so on. Students must complete this question paper in three hours. The paper is worth a total of 80 points.
- Geography: Geography is a major topic in the Arts stream. The geography question paper is worth 80 points, and students have three hours to finish the entire question paper.
- History: Another essential topic in the Arts stream, history consists of 80-point questions with a 3-hour time limit.
- Mass communication: Mass communication is a subject that can be taken as an elective. The theoretical paper for mass communication has a total score of 80 points, and students must complete it in 3 hours.
- Painting is divided into two papers: theory and practise. Students must complete the theoretical question paper in 1 hour and 30 minutes, with a total score of 30.
- Commerce (Business studies): The Business studies exam will have a total score of 100 points, and students must complete the question paper in three hours.
NIOS 12th 2022 Admission- Eligibility Criteria
Students that meet the NIOS 12th eligibility criteria can apply for admission to NIOS 12th 2022. The following are the requirements for online NIOS 12th admission:
- The minimum age requirement for NIOS 12th eligibility criteria is 15 years as of January 31, 2022. Students born on or before January 31, 2007, are also eligible to apply for NIOS class 12th admission in 2022.
To apply for NIOS class 12th registration 2022, he or she must have completed class 10 from a recognised board. Students who apply directly after finishing 10th grade will not be able to sit for tests in all subjects in one sitting.
Documents Required For Admission To NIOS 12th IN 2022
A scanned copy of the papers must be uploaded by the student enrolling for NIOS 12th 2022 admission. These documents serve as proof of eligibility for NIOS 12th. The NIOS admit card 2022 is issued to applicants who submit all needed documents in jpg or jpeg format.
- Aadhaar card, passport, ration card, or another kind of identification.
- For students applying for the NIOS 12th 2022 admission must have a birth certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Aadhaar card/water bill/electricity bill/voter ID/ration card as evidence of address
- Authentication/Signature (preferably in black ink).
- A recent colour passport photograph.
- For students applying for the NIOS 12th 2022 admission or senior secondary course, a copy of their class 10th mark sheet is required.
- PwD candidates must have a disability certificate.
- For SC/ST/OBC applicants, a caste certificate is required.
- For those applying under the Ex-serviceman category, an ex-serviceman certificate is required.
Fill Out An Application For NIOS Admission 2022 CLASS 10th
Fill out the NIOS admission 2022 form for Class 12 by following the instructions outlined below.
- First and foremost, go to the official website. It will launch the NIOS admission 2022 form home page, as illustrated below:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select the state and identity type, enter the identity number, and apply for the course.
- When you click the submit button, you will be sent to the next part, which contains basic information.
- Fill out the NIOS 12th admission 2022 form accurately, including basic information, address, and other information, and verify your email address and cell phone number.
- Now, as indicated in the figure below, activate the declaration box and click the next button:
- Fill in any other information in the appropriate sections and submit the form.
- In the following part, pick the topics for which you wish to appear as well as the exam centre.
- Submit the scanned/soft copy of the papers.
- Carefully study the form to confirm that all information is correct.
- Make the payment if everything is accurate; otherwise, update any wrong information.
- Candidates may now check their 12th NIOS admission status online.
Failed Students क्या करें ?
NIOS 12th Admission Fee
The NIOS 12th admission fees are quite low. NIOS 12th admission fees for online entrance to NIOS 12th exam or for a Senior Secondary (12th) programme with five courses is Rs.2000 (man) and Rs.1650 (female). SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, and Handicapped individuals receive a special discount; the fee for this group is Rs.1300.
The additional topic price for both courses will be 720.
Keep in mind that these are basic cost structures that do not include any late fees. If you are applying for NIOS after the deadline, please see the late fee chart.
NIOS 12th 2022 Admit Card
The NIOS 12TH 2022 ADMIT CARD for the NIOS 12th exam have been made available on the official website. Students may obtain their NIOS class 12 admit card by clicking on the link provided above. They will be required to furnish their 12-digit enrolment number, which was provided to them at NIOS class 12 admittance. To obtain your NIOS 12th exam admission card, follow the instructions outlined below:
Step 1: Go to the official website or click on the supplied link.
Step 2: In the login box, enter your 12-digit enrolment number.
NIOS 12th 2022 Result
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released the class 12 results for Block 1 and Block 2 examinations. Students can view their NIOS 12th result 2022 by inputting their admission card’s 11/12-digit roll number. To verify the NIOS 12th result 2022 of the NIOS 12th examinations, follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Go to the official website, results.nios.ac.in, and click on the Oct-Nov result link.
Step 2: Type in your 11/12 digit enrolment number from your admission card.
Step 3: Press the Submit button.
NIOS 12th 2022 Preparation Tips
Because of the lack of regular courses, open students must study with discipline. Here are some NIOS 12th 2022 preparation tips to help you study for the NIOS 12th exam in 2022:
- Study plan: It is critical for open school students to create and stick to a study plan. Discipline is essential for success, and creating a study schedule will assist you in instilling discipline in your studies.
- Know the curriculum: The first step in NIOS 12th 2022 preparation is to memorise the syllabus. Knowing the syllabus allows you to divide it into categories, which will help you arrange it better in your study plan.
- Get your study materials: A lack of textbooks just makes the work more difficult. To avoid this, obtain textbooks for assistance and reference, and start NIOS 12th 2022 preparation for the NIOS 12th exam in 2022. If you are stuck on something, you may also use the internet and ask for advice from your pals.
- Make short-term study objectives: Setting short-term study goals provides you with a sense of success and helps you stay focused. Short-term study objectives split your material, making it feel less daunting.
- Study sample papers: Sample papers, previous year question papers, and practise tests will prepare you for the NIOS 12th exam. It is critical to study sample papers since it boosts your confidence and helps you feel prepared
NIOS 12th 2022 Mock Test
While preparing for the NIOS 12th exams 2022, it is critical to solve the sample papers. Solving practise papers boosts students’ confidence and prepares them for the big day. While working on NIOS 12th sample papers, students may learn about the marking scheme, test structure, common subjects, question typology, and much more.
Ans. To be able to appear for the NIOS 12th exam in 2022, students must meet the following criteria:
The learner must be at least 15 years old.
The student must have successfully completed the secondary (10th) examinations.
The student must be registered with NIOS.
Ans. Yes, however you must first obtain a Bachelor’s degree in order to apply for UPSC examinations. NIOS only offers education up to the secondary and senior secondary levels (10th and 12th). BA, BSc, Btech, and other similar credentials are required to sit for UPSC examinations.
Ans. Yes, you are definitely eligible to take the IIT JEE Entrance Exams. So, if you’ve finished your 12th grade, you’re eligible to take the IIT JEE exams.
Ans. Yes, you can pursue your 12th class from NIOS again. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School. Eligibility criteria for pursuing 12th from NIOS : Candidates must have complete his/her 10th class from recognised board.
Ans. Student must meet the following qualifying conditions in order to sit for the NIOS 12th tests in 2021:
The student must be at least 15 years old.
The student must have successfully completed secondary school (10th grade) examinations.
The learner must be a member of NIOS.
Ans. The National Institute of Open Schooling (N.I.O.S) (previously National Open School (NOS)) is a self-governing institution established in 1989 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India.
Ans. The National Institute of Open Schooling (N.I.O.S) (previously National Open School (NOS)) is a self-governing institution established in 1989 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India
Ans. Yes, the NIOS board 12th class result is valid for the NEET exam.