All Subjects Coaching Classes
For Class X to XII
Sign Up to Score High Better Faster
Best Books for Karnataka PSC (KPSC) Exam
Are you looking to buy books for the public service commission exam preparation? Then, it is the right place. Here you can get the Best KPSC book list that helps you to prepare well for the examination. Karnataka public service commission conducts the entrance exam to select the qualified candidates for the various civil service posts. For the Karnataka entrance exam preparation, you can purchase the best books and also download previous year question paper. It helps the candidate to score maximum mark in the entrance examination. These Karnataka PSC books consists various parts such as logical reasoning, comprehension, analytical ability, problem solving and others. It also contain the previous year’s solved question paper that help you understand the level of examination. Here you can check out the list of Book for Karnataka PSC prelims and main examination. These books help you to score good mark in the entrance exam.
1) The Malayala Manorama English Yearbook 2020: Click here
2) Indian Society and Culture: Continuity and Change by N. Hasnain: Click here
3) The Human machine (NBT): Click here
4) Monetary Theory and Public Policy by Kenneth Kurihara: Click here
5) Indian Constitution Edited by Subash Kashyap: Click here
6) Physical Geography by Strahler & Strahler: Click here
7) Soil Science by D.K Das Or Brady: Click here
8) Mental Ability KANNADA EXAM (PDO,KPSC,PSI, Others): Click here
9) KPSC Group C Non Technical – Paper – 2 ( Communication – General English / General Kannada / Computer Knowledge) Study Material: Click here
10) Objective General English by SP Bakshi: Click here
11) Quantitative Aptitude for competitive Examinations by R.S Agarwal: Click here
12) Modern India (NCERT) by Bipan Chandra: Click here
13) Handbook of Agriculture by ICAR: Click here
|Name of the Subject
|Name of the Books
Karnataka PSC Preliminary exam books list
|Manorama Yearbook 2015
In the book, you can read the current affairs, award, price, and other topics for civil service examination.
|Current Affairs 2014 for Civil Services, PCS and All Other Examinations
|Indian History and Culture
|Indian Society and Culture: Continuity and Change
|The book is useful for the competitive examination. It covers the entire topic in Indian culture.
|The Human machine (NBT)
|Bijlani and Manchanda
|The book covers different topic in technology such as nervous system, circulatory system, and much more.
|Monetary Theory and Public Policy
|It covers everything from the Indian Economy to culture that helps you to score maximum mark on the exam.
|General Mental Ability
|Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Reasoning
|The book contains the fundamental of the problem solving, logic, binary numbers, and others.
|Objective General English
|The book for PSC examination contains various types of vocabulary such as business, law, and others.
Books list for Karnataka PSC mains exam
|Perspectives on Indian Constitution Edited
|The book covers various topic such as caste group, ethnic, regional, class and others.
|Geography of India
|Strahler & Strahler
|You can learn the physical geography of life environment. It helps you to understand the geography of India.
|Principles of Geomorphology
|W D Thornbury
|Indian culture and political
|Modern India (NCERT)
|The book is the best choice to learn about the Indian culture.
|Advancement and modern trends in agriculture and others
|D.K Das Or Brady
|The book allows the candidate to learn about the agriculture, soils, and others.
|Handbook Of Agriculture
|For All Competitive Exams Idioms & Phrases (English) 2nd Edition
|The candidate can practice English for the competitive exam. It is best book for all competitive exams.
|Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning
|Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning books
|The book contains both the non-verbal and verbal reasoning section for the exam preparation.