All Subjects Coaching Classes For X 𝐭𝐨 XII & SSC And Banking, B.A
Sign Up to Score High Better Faster
NCHCET JEE Entrance Exam
NCHMCT JEE is a Joint Entrance Examination. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology has organised this exam and also responsible for conducting Joint Entrance Exam. NCHCET is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. Candidates who want to make their career in Hotel Management and Hospitality can get the admission for different courses through this exam.
NCHMCT JEE is an all India-level joint entrance examination for admission to the 3-Year B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration programme. Through this exam, Candidates can get the admission into India’s as will as Indian state’s Hotel Management Institutions.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Entrance Exam
NCHCET JEE Entrance Exam 2022 is an exam which gets conducted every year to provide the admission various courses in different Institutes of Hotel Management (IHMs), State Institutes of Hotel Management (SIHMs) which is located in different parts of the India. These courses are full time/regular courses.
There are 21 central Institutes of Hotel Management and 19 State Institutes of Hotel Management that accept JEE scores. Apart from these, there are around 15 affiliated private institutes of Hotel Management which accept JEE scores.
Eligibility Criteria For NCHMCT JEE 2022 Entrance Exam
Education Qualification for NCHCET JEE 2022 Entrance Exam
- Candidates should pass the 12th from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates should be passed with the English as a mandatory subject.
- Note: Appearing candidates can also apply for this examination.
Age Limit For NCHMCT JEE 2022 Entrance Exam
- Upper age limit for General or OBC Category is 22 years.
- Upper age limit for ST /SC category is 25 years.
- General or OBC Category Candidates born on or after July 01, 1995 are eligible for NCHCET JEE Entrance Exam 2019.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates born on or after July 01, 1992 are eligible for NCHCET JEE Entrance Exam 2019.
Physical Fitness for NCHMCT Entrance Exam
- NCHCET JEE Entrance Exam 2022 all qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of counseling.
- Physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format.
NCHMCT JEE Seat Reservation
NCHMCT JEE Reservation Of Seats in NCHCET JEE Entrance Exam on the basis of particular category, it means NCHMCT JEE Reservation Of Seats for every candidate has differed. Reservation of Seats in NCHCET JEE 2019 Entrance Exam in Central and State government institutes of Hotel Management for
- SC Candidates: 15%
- ST candidates: 7.5%.
- OBC candidates: 27%
- Physically Disabled: 3%
- Kashmiri Migrant: 1 seat in each participating institute
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2022
NCHCET JEE Entrance Exam Pattern conducting authority i.e. NCHMCT will be conducted NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam. NCHM Joint 2022 Entrance Examination is conducted in offline mode only. NCHMCT JEE will be conducted in both English and Hindi language. In this exam questions appear in form of Multiple Choice Questions. NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam will be conducted for 3 hours from 10 AM to 1 PM. The total number of questions in this exam is 200. Per question carries 1 marks for every correct answer and 0.25 marks deducted for every wrong answer.
Subjects: There are 5 subjects are included in NCHMCT JEE 2022 entrance exam, Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language and Aptitude for Service Sector, Logical Deduction and Reasoning, General Knowledge & Current Affairs.